Sleep: July 2007 ~ Got up every 3-4 hours for a bottle (slept in his own bed...)
July 2008~ Get up every 1-1 1/2 hours for ??? (you tell me... and yep, sleeps with us)
Eating: July 2007~ Ate meals in the living room watching anything we wanted on TV, Leo had a bottle.
July 2008~ Eat meals in dinning room to set good habits for Leo (watch VERY little TV, except Wheel of Fortune, Leo's favorite. I have no idea...) Leo eats everything we do, and much to his mommy's liking, he LOVES Pizza Hut Pan Pizza. (That's my boy!)
House Cleaning: July 2007~ Not a speck of dirt in the house, all things put away, bed made every morning~ OK, who am I kidding...
July 2008~ Much cleaner because I don't want Leo to eat anything off the floor!
Those are just a few of the changes we've made this year. I'm willing to make millions more for this little guy. I'm still seen often with fear in my eyes (now that Leo is almost walking my fireplace gives me nightmares.), but we have the car seat in correctly, and we follow our gut. The most important thing I've learned this year...I could love someone more than anything I could ever dream of. I'd kill spiders for him, eat tator-tot casserole for him, check the scary noise for him, sit up all night rocking him, be brave in a storm for him, pretty much, his wish/need/want is my command.
I'm going to get a little deep here...Just go with it...As much as I love Leo, there is someone that loves him even more. God gave our little Leo to us because He thought we were the perfect parents for Leo, not for any other kids, for Leo. And if God trusts us with this gift, we must be doing something right.
Ok, Thanks for staying with me.
Here is a picture of Leo in his "Welcome Home Outfit."

And here's my chunky monkey in his lion chair.

What a difference a year makes!
2 comments:
You are sooo right!!! You and Justin are such AWESOME parents and Leo is so lucky to have you!!
Love ya, Erin
P.S...Could he get any cutier!!!
Wow. What can I say? These "triplets" just fill my heart- Love ya Leo-beo!
G'ma Jan
Post a Comment