5.31.2008

Where Do I Fit?






We are into summer vacation! Yeah us! Yesterday Leo went to daycare while I had a meeting at CL. I moved all of the "stuff" I had from GLR there. Thank goodness for the 4th graders, or I would have been there for 6 hours. Leo fell asleep for his nap all on his own! I am so proud of that little guy. We are working on one nap a day, and slowly, he seems to be adjusting.


Last night I went with some friends to the premiere of "Sex and the City." It was a pretty funny movie, but it made me think a lot. It had a lot to do with change, and a lot of that is happening at our house again. Yes, I cried like a baby in the theatre. Thank goodness it was dark! I guess the only thing you can really count on is change. Hopefully all the changes being made are for the better.


Back to my Leo Beo. His new favorite toy is a rubber ball. He will bat that thing around and chase it everywhere. He has now mastered going up the step from the family room to the kitchen. Going down is another story. He kind of puts his arms out like he is going to dive, and then slides down and rolls on his side. It looks a little like when I try to dive into the swimming pool. Maybe he's already learned that from me - poor kid! He also loves to crawl into tight spots. In the pictures he is in his basket of toys and under his "saucy." I can only imagine him crawling up into trees and other dangerous places as he gets older. Heaven help the hoovering mother.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you say "discovering"? The world is getting bigger for Leo!

love,
g'ma Jan

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking he's going to find even more places to "fit" :) Thanks for going to the movie-it was fun. Sorry I wasn't a comforting friend, I didn't even notice the crying! I definitely wouldn't have been to hear you over all of the clapping and cheering that was annoying me so :(

Melia

Anonymous said...

Ah man, I had a typo! Should've said "I wouldn't have been ABLE to hear..." :)

Melia

Anonymous said...

Sarah cried at a movie? Somehow I'm not surprised... *cough*Free Willy*cough*

Tom