10.29.2012

Carving Party

If you are an avid 3 Boys reader, you know we always carve pumpkins for Halloween with my mom and Melia. Last year, Jus was a stick in the mud. I had to do all the carving. I told him that was not how it was going to be this year! He helped find patterns that went with the boys' costumes. (Those pictures will be in an upcoming post! Stay tuned!) Mom, Dad, & Melia came for chili and brownies. Also a tradition. As we were carving, the boys played with G'pa Randy. He showed them a video about funny football names. Oh boy, I haven't heard belly laughs like that in a long time! When we finally finished the pumpkins, we had to take the pictures. Justin did the Yoshi, on the left. I did the Mario.
Mom & Melia's pumpkins
A shot of all 4.
Carving pumpkins is one of my favorite fall activities. My mom got Melia and I signs that say "Carving out some fun". So thankful for them and the fun we have together!

No comments: