9.15.2012

B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S!

My 3 boys and I headed south to visit Sabrina & Nate. We were excited to watch Nate's football game. He is in his last year of football. The boys were so excited to go. Ten minutes into the ride they were asking "are we there yet?" The trip is a little longer than that. At the game, the kids were so excited to play on the inflated slides. E was a little nervous, but once Leo did it E was in.
One of the boys favorite parts of the trip was giving Sabrina a ride on the hotel luggage rack.
The Bearcats had a great game. And we had an awesome weekend. It was fun to be down there with everyone having a good time and celebrating Nate's success. Can't wait to see more games!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Love these pictures!!!! I never saw the one of them pushing me in the rack! I LOVE IT! lol (I look tired but it is cute of the boys)