4.22.2012

Last Fling Before The Ring

For Sabrina's bachelorette party we headed south for the weekend. Sabrina has such a great group of friends, and I'm so excited to get to know them more at the wedding. We had a great time down "in the city". We went out to dinner at an Italian resturant. The food was excellent! After dinner, we headed back to the hotel where we played a few games and gave Sabrina some gifts. I had found a really cool idea on, where else, Pinterest that I made for her. It was a series of poems that each came with a pair of panties, from her wedding day to old age. It was a ton of fun to put together, and I think she'll be set for life! After the games, we headed to a dueling piano bar. Oh, so fun! We had such a great time. Christie, Deidre, Emily and Heather had put together a scavenger hunt. Let's just say laying on the floor was one of the things I had to do. EWW! Next we headed to a dance club. It was a blast! Toasting the beautiful bride-to-be!
My sweet friend
The whole gang
I am so excited for this wedding! Sabrina~ I hope you had as much fun as I did this weekend. Girls, thanks so much for the fun weekend and including me. I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!

No comments: