Friday I had a scratchy throat, but I figured it because of the intense temperature change (it was like 125 degrees, I swear...). My sister, mom and I went out to the Legends (aka my Mecca). I found great deals (or so I told Jus...). We listened to the Nascar practice laps as we shopped. Justin would have been in his Mecca, had he not been home with the little kids. Friday night I kept on feeling worse. I went to bed at 9, and woke up on Saturday with an even worse throat and headache. I finally went to a walk-in clinic in a CVS. (Oh, how I love city life! They have everything, but unfortunately for me, they also have traffic.) Yep, I was correct, I had strep throat. I went home and slept for 3 more hours with Eli. (Who we later found out also had strep throat.) So while everyone else headed to the game, E and I spent the evening eating freezies and drinking juice.
From the pictures it looks like everyone had a great time...a VERY hot, but great time!
First Major League Game! (He'll some day be a left-handed pitcher for the Twins...)
Waiting for the game to start.
Riding the carousel.
A surprise visit from Auntie Jodi!
Happy 4th birthday, Katelynn! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment