12.05.2010

Leo's 1st Christmas Concert


Leo had his first Christmas concert tonight. Oh be still my heart!

The boys were a site in their Christmas outfits. I love that they are still little enough to let me dress them. :)


Eli might not let me dress him much longer...



Leo's always been a good sport about his clothes...




We talked to Leo about smiling on stage and giving everyone a "Christmas smile". When he walked up there he flashed this big smile at me. I melted into a puddle. I started crying and couldn't stop.

Where did my little Leo baby go? How did he get so big? I can barely remember him crawling like Eli. It just goes so fast.

My heart was so proud as he sang songs and did the actions. I pray that we can raise him (and his brother) to know the true meaning of Christmas.

Enjoy the show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Program was so fun-Thanks Leo!!
love,
g'ma Jan