~First things first, sadly, I don't have any pictures for this post. Long story, if your interested, just remember my belly and you'll figure it out...
We went to Corn Show on Saturday for the day. Leo, my mom, my Aunt Mary, Ashley, and I did the 5 mile walk. Note to self, next year, don't wear Keens - wear shoes.
We headed to the parade which was hot, hot, hot! The boys sat in the shade (one reason no pictures), and we sat in the sun. After a few minutes Leo had to go potty. Let's just say he watered a garage on the corner across from my parent's church.
After the parade we (mom, dad, Leo, Eli, Justin, Ashley, Tom & I) went to my parent's house to cool off.
The rest of the night I stayed there because I wasn't feeling well.
Justin took Leo on some rides. I figured he'd take him on the slide, the cars, and the merry-go-round. Um, not so much. He took him on the spinning apples and the tilt-a-whirl. HE'S 3!!! Come on Justin! Although, Leo says the best part of Corn Show was the apples. :(
Next year there will be pictures and I will be a smarter eater so I can enjoy it more.
2 comments:
FINALLY! some updates! Good girl! And you can blame me for some of the no pictures thing-I forgot my camera too!
g'ma Jan
Now that I think about it wasn't the "note to self" suppose to say "do not do the walk next year"?
Post a Comment