
We made our yearly treck to 'Boji. Last summer I was pregnant with Eli and the boat was NOT my idea of fun. However, Leo loved it. I figured he'd be up for another adventure. Um, not so much.
He's now coined the phrase "I'm done with this now." Be it coloring, swinging, boating, church, eating, whatever, he says it when he's ready to move on.
He not impressed with the boat this time. He didn't cry, but smiles weren't too easy to come by!
Eli was NOT a fan of the life jacket, so we took it off (sorry Grandma, truth must be told!). He ate on the boat and then took a nap.
When we were finished on the boat, Leo went with Julie into the water for a little bit. He looks so cute in a life vest.


I've decided I'm going to try and talk my parents into getting a house on the lake. I don't want to go in the lake, but I love the boat!
No comments:
Post a Comment