3.03.2010

Back to Reality

After 10 weeks of maternity leave, yesterday was back to reality. Eli did great through the night and I was ready to go. Sabrina was going to watch the boys for me so I didn't have to worry about getting them up, ready and out on time. (Thank you! You have no idea how much I appreciated it!)

Things were going well. No tears shed when I left ~ by me or the boys. :) I got to school and there was a welcome back care package at my door. Amy had left me a cute little package. Let the water works begin!

The kids at school thought I was a rock star. The boys did great with Sabrina. Someone brought us dinner. It was a great day!

Day 2...

Eli's first day at daycare. I wasn't nervous, well, I wasn't that nervous. The day didn't start out so great. I forgot to set my alarm and woke up at 7. Yikes! 35 minutes to get all of us ready and out the door. We made it, and I even got to snap a couple of pictures.


Mr. Eli all ready to head to Betty's room.

Leo was less than cooperative for pictures this morning. He did get to go and see Eli in Betty's room. He thought it was cool. :)

E had a good day. They said he was up most of the day. I was a little nervous about the night. He fell asleep at 8:00. Slept through a bath and ate a bottle. He didn't make a peep until 5:00! He's a trooper!

One week is down. This coming week will be a little longer because we have conferences. But we are closer to summer!

No comments: