7.17.2009

Fair Weather Fan

It's county fair week! Although, you wouldn't be able to tell it by the weather. It's been in the 70s most of the week. (I love weather like this, fall here we come...but wait...that means school is almost here.)

We've been busy going to the fair this week. The fair is 3 days long, and I think Leo and I went about 6 times... But I only remembered to bring the camera once!



We went with Sabrina and Caden on Monday, but Caden wanted NOTHING to do with the camera or smiling at me. Silly boy!



Leo is so brave! He loved going into the animals, making all the sounds they make and petting them. Yikes!!!

I realize this pony is about the size of a large dog, but still, it's a horse! It could eat him. He, however, didn't bat an eyelash, and wanted to pet and pet and pet the thing. Great... I thought my problems would be telling him no about a dog. A horse never entered my mind!

We had a great time going to the fair this week, and Leo was loving seeing all the people!

"The best three days of summer" were a lot of fun this year. :)

1 comment:

Melia said...

Isn't the slogan "the best four days of summer?"

PS-I can't believe you took a stroller in those barns. Please tell me you used a whole thing of clorox wipes on it!?!?!

melia