
One of my favorite traditions from when I was little was coloring Easter eggs. My mom would always find something new and "cool" to try. This year, she was still up to her tricks, but had new helpers...Ok, that's a lie...she had one new helper and one kind of old one. :) (Kate and Leo were busy doing other things...see pictures below...)


Gavin and I had fun mixing the colors, writing names on the eggs, and spinning with the new q-tip "thingys." I can't believe Gav is old enough to be writing the names of his cousins. Too smart that little guy is!

When we'd finished the eggs, Gavin was "teaching" me how to play Sudoku. Thanks for the tips Gav!

Our eggs were beautiful and different, just like the little ones we had helping out. :)
1 comment:
26 eggs. That's a lot of "deviling"!! I think I have as much fun as the kids-young and "old-er"!
g'ma Jan
Post a Comment