What a difference 5 babies make!
A few summers ago if you would have asked Alyssa, Elizabeth & I what we'd be doing on Valentine's weekend, I doubt any of us would have said "hanging out with our kids." But, that's what we did tonight!
A little background: Justin is so very fortunate to work at DGR and work with wonderful people. That is how we met Tim & Alyssa and Dan & Elizabeth. The boys played slow pitch softball together for a few summers, and we (the girls) were always there to support them... ;) We all wanted children, our timing is just a little off for them to all be classmates. I guess we'll settle for schoolmates!
We hadn't been able to meet Parker because of Leo's germy self. He's finally over his cough/cold/yucky stuff, so we invited everyone over. When I say everyone, I should explain that includes 6 adults and 5 (yes, 5) children. I was a little nervous that Leo would go a little crazying playing basketball, but he was so good with them.
He sat & played by the boys with the Leapfrog table. He only stole Aria's pink paci one time! (Um, Elizabeth, sorry about that one...)
Here are the four older "babies" playing on the floor. Parker was busy eating his dinner. :)
Not to be out done by Levi, who likes to talk, Leo had to show off his scream...

David was having a snack, but here's a shot of a few: Justin is holding Parker, Leo (duh!), Tim is holding Levi, and Alyssa is holding Aria.

Now here is the entire Baby-palooza! Same as above with Dan holding David.

Parker's bedtime was a little earlier than the older kids. Here they are on the couch, posing in their jammies. (Aria, Levi, Leo & David) Leo was mad because we took his paci.
Much happier Leo!
As everyone was leaving tonight, we all said, "We need to do this again." And honestly, we do. Elizabeth, Alyssa, when are we doing this again!?!?!
3 comments:
You inspired me to post right away.:) I borrowed a few pictures, if that's ok. You'll have to check out my picture of David that reminded me of a younger Leo! What do you think?
OMGOSH!! Leo is such a cutie pie!! I obviously haven't seen him in forever, and I haven't seen u in forever either!! Miss ya! Yes, I know, I'm actually on my blog! haha!
do you still want twins?
l,m
Post a Comment