9.07.2008

Are YOU Smarter Than a 14 Month Old?

Every day when my mommy gets home from school, she puts on music for me to dance to. Sometimes I wish she would play the same song over and over and over, but she likes to listen to more than one song. I've learned how to click on the songs to get the one I like to play more than one time in a row! (My mommy can't figure out how I do it~I think I am smarter than she is!)
Here my mommy caught me before I could get the song back to "All Along." It's a really good song, you should check it out!
I've been so busy learning all sorts of new things lately. You should stop by and visit us. I'll amaze you with my vernacular...hee hee...

Have a great week! I get to go to a volleyball game and a football game! I'm so excited. Go Lions!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that last pic-so cute :)
melia

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics!! The more important question is are YOU smarter than a 14 month old?

Erin :)

Anonymous said...

AWWW--he is so grown up:) Love you Leo!

Anonymous said...

I think his grandmothers teach him a lot on our Thursday visits!!!

love,
g'ma Jan

(but only cute stuff-had nothing to do with the temper!)